Does your charity struggle to understand bookkeeping? Have you got questions about what you need to keep track of everything? Do you want your trustees to have a better understanding of the process and signs to look out for in the accounts?
This interactive workshop will teach you the basics of bookkeeping. It will cover the following points:
- What records should be kept?
- Basic bookkeeping
- Payments & receipts forecasting
- Cash flow forecasting with worksheet activities
- How to get your books to balance
- Information on tax and allowable claims
- Key terminology for accounts
You will work with a dummy charity to build a bookkeeping system that can be adapted to suit your organisation.
There will also be a qualified accountant to answer any questions you may have.
Book now: https://tinyurl.com/ydfaqqrc