Youth4Youth is a free leadership programme for young people aged 16-21 who live or study in Newham. It will build confidence, skills and resilience in young people and will encourage and support them in undertaking targeted action and campaigns in Newham.
What does Youth4Youth offer?
– A real opportunity to make a difference on things that matter to you with plenty of support
– Unlock your leadership skills, expand your network, create your own impact project and gain experience in budgeting and events project management
– Interactive learning days to build transferable skills for academic and work opportunities
– Competitive games and fun socials ranging from a cheeky Nando’s to activity centres and escape rooms
– A professional reference highlighting your achievements and contributions to the programme as well as your own business cards
Want to apply?
Fill in this FORM and we’ll be in touch shortly to talk about it very soon.
Want to ask a question?
Please email: email@example.com