Have you heard of General Data Protection Regulation: GDPR? It comes into law on May 2018 and will have a significant impact on many voluntary community sector organisations. Aston-Mansfield’s Community Involvement Unit is really excited to be able to offer a 1 day training in partnership with ClearComm, certified GDPR data practitioners. Our GDPR training is designed specifically for charitable organisations to give you a comprehensive understanding of what it means for you and practical steps you can take to make sure you’re compliant.
Over the course of the day attendees will:
- Learn and understand every aspect of the GDPR relevant to the VCS sector.
- Learn what has changed in terms of the law and what we are now expected to do
- Take part in interactive discussions to ask questions specific to your organisation
- Get real life examples of both mistakes and good practice
- Have the opportunity to talk to GDPR experts about what the changes mean to you
- Have the chance to hear about a new compliance portal
- Recieve handouts to take away with you
- Enjoy a FREE light lunch.
We are aware that lots of groups in Newham – particularly those that are small or starting up – are worried about the impacts of GDPR or completely unaware of what it means for them. We are offering this training at cost price, to ensure as many people as possible can learn practical skills to help their organisations make sure they’re ready for GDPR.
This training is being offered at extremely low-cost. For just £45 you will receive a bespoke full-day training.
This training is relevant to anyone working in charities but particularly people running organisations, dealing with fundraising or communications, and anyone who gathers or stores users personal data.
NB: ticket refunds will only be available up to 7 days before this event. After this we are sorry but refunds will not be available.
Any questions of food requirements please do not hesitate to contact us