We want to see more children, young people and families in Newham and east London leading happy healthy lives, realising their potential and unlocking their ambition.
Using an integrated and community focused approach we will make long-lasting change, offering opportunity, community and inspiration to children, families and young people in Newham and east London.
OUR ASPIRATIONS AND VALUES
We want our environment to be:
- Warm and welcoming, keeping everyone safe
- Based on mutual respect, with staff and volunteers who are trustworthy
- Inclusive, where everybody has a voice and is heard
- Honest: doing what we say we will, and communicating clearly and transparently
- One which is nurturing and supports people to grow
- Put children and young people first, and at the centre of what we do
- Support and encourage diversity and aim to treat everyone fair
- Strive to be connected to local communities
Aston-Mansfield is proud that our work with young people has achieved the London Youth Bronze Quality Mark Award for 2022 to 2025.
The London Youth Quality Mark is London Youth’s flagship Quality Assurance programme that provides youth organisations with a badge of excellence that is recognised by local authorities and funders.
Alongside other local organisations we have played a key role in establishing One Newham. The One Newham vision is to... Read more
1884- Aston Charities Trust was set up by the Durning, Smith and Lawrence families, with the opening of the first ‘Durning Hall’ in... Read more
Read our Annual Reports to find out more about the work of Aston-Mansfield year-to-year. Read more